Rent Our Sprinter!
Your Epic #VanLife Adventure Awaits
Our 2005 Dodge Sprinter Van is perfect for surf trips, family adventures, couple getaways and more. It is fully solar-powered, has a double-bed, kitchen & comes with outdoor gear, propane stove, water & more. See below for video, pics and more details. To check availability & rent our van please do so through Outdoorsy here.
See all corners of our van’s interior + some of our fave tools for traveling with a baby!
- 2 captains chairs + 2-seater bench seat (when driving, seats 4)
- Cabinet space for clothes, kitchen supplies & basic pantry needs
- Plushbeds double bed with linens
- Towels, extra blankets, napkins and other basic linen needs
- Coleman 2-burner stove w/propane tanks
- Goal Zero power station (fully fueled by solar!) w/USB chargers
- 10 gal fresh water and grey water tanks + portable 7 gal tank
- Kitchen includes full sink with cleaning supplies & Dometic fridge
- Indoor pull-out table with bench seating for 2 + clip-on baby seat
- AquaTru portable water filtration system
- Optional baby gear (pack ‘n play, small mattress, car seat & clip chair
- Pots, pans, coffee maker and toaster oven
- Plates, bowls, cups for 4 + 2 mugs
- Silverware and other basic cooking utensils
- Handy tools for minor repairs (should any arise)
- Full tent with two sleeping bags
- Large outdoor canopy (will need to be assembled)
- Books and games for your enjoyment!
- 3 foldable campfire chairs
Van Build Video!
Learn the Ins & Outs of our Van, Get a Feel for the Interior & Exterior, Learn All About our Solar Power System, How we Travel with our Toddler & More!
Our #VanLife Podcast!
We host the Ownstream Podcast and recorded an in-depth episode covering our experiences in the van, where we traveled to, what we learned & so much more!
Our Fave Pics!
We’ve Been All Over the Western United States & Canada . Check out the Van in Yosemite, Arches, Tofino & More. Plus, see the Specific Tools we Use for Traveling with a Baby & more