This website, including all HTML and Layouts, is copyrighted and owned by Acqnotes.com. All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED (excluding informational text) OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer or similar device for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in those notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to AcqNotes.com as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov ) but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well. Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating a subscriber or providing user.
To be effective, the Notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication. Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
701 South Woods Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Email: Contact Form
Please note that under Copyright Act Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Privacy Act Statement
If you choose to provide us with personal information – like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses – we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give them to any private organizations. While you must provide an e-mail address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number